Wednesday, May 21, 2008

projects and school paper

I thought that all of the projects from the class were interesting. Each had their own unique was of providing news coverage, and seemed to possess a good idea of how to go about managing their operation. The future paper I liked the most besides the one my group did was the New River Valley online, because it fit what I find important as of right now. Finding a job after college and what kind of activities to do that fit a smaller budget is a great idea.
I kinda like to read the newspaper the school sends out. Some of the stuff is interesting and lets the reader know what is going on around Radford, and some stuff i could care less about. The articles that I make sure to always read are the ones about the rugby team because we run it.
For the future, The Tartan needs to just keep doing what they are doing. I usually pick up the paper right before I walk into a class to give me something to read, and I know of a lot of other people that do the same. Maybe when technology veers us toward a virtual world, The Tartan needs to change it up a little, but a hard copy of the paper works well.

No comments: