Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Advertising

Advertising affects me in making decisions about what I plan on doing during my day or in the near future. The last time that advertising influenced my buying habits was when I saw a commercial for the new Sonic Island Fire Burger. Instead of making lunch yesterday, I went to Sonic and picked me up one of their newest burger, and I was satisfied. Advertising also influences me to buy certain clothes, and take part in certain events like going to see a movie.

An ad that I feel is effective: Orbit Gum "Lint Licker" commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfh92hKLO6c&feature=related

It is hard to find an ad that is in effective because those are the ones that tend to go unnoticed and hard to remember. This is a commercial by Comcast Cable trying to get people to use their service, but my message to Comcast is this, "if I see your commercial on cable TV, it means I already have a cable service that I am satisfied with, otherwise I would have already called you."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1RbcdVmuck

No comments: